Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time Travel

Read an interesting blog post (full disclosure, just read about 1/4 page of a helluva long article) on time travel and the prospect that time might reverse itself at some point.

I suppose it is conceivable that time is a two way street and we are heading in one direction now and that someday, the balloons that popped will unpop and become whole again. Sure sounds like science fiction to me, but anything is possible.

That being said, one day I might find myself untyping this blog post because if time reverses then everything that has happened will happen again, but in the reverse. Wouldn't that be weird? Instead of learning your life will be spent forgetting. You will have to relive every moment of your life...mind boggling. Must be time to go to sleep so I can wake up last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts