Friday, February 6, 2009

The Web is Full of Lame-o's

I'm guilty. I'm more passive than proactive. I'm not even reactive--not for long I hope. Ranting and raving is so easy on the web. I read blogs every day about how Obama and congress should do this or should do that. Or how the middle class is getting screwed, or that our kids are going to be paying for this mess for the rest of their lives. With all the perceived turmoil in the world, why isn't there a single central website (or even an aggregate of them) where people can voice their opinions about how the state of the union sucks. People are more interested in...? what? I don't even know. People should unite to make the world a better place, instead of thinking they are immune or not part of the cause of the state of the economy. I think I need to do this.

J. Baptist

1 comment:

  1. Dude, it's because people are selfish and lazy by nature...well, maybe not by nature, but out of circumstance. Unfortunately people take the path of least resistance and that means not upsetting the status quo. It's only when things hit home do people stand up for change. Be the man/woman.

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts