Monday, January 26, 2009

Two types of people in the world

There are two types of people in the world, leaders and (I was going to say followers, but since there obviously are those who go along and those who go against and those who just don't care so I have to amend my list to) everyone else.
 
Wow, if this isn't pointing out the obvious, but it does bring up an important point in my action is everything philosophy.  Take the rock star analogy.  You either are a rock star or you aren't.  You are either THE alpha male or you are not.  Take your current job.  Are you the person who writes the check or someone who receives a check?  I can't say one is any better than the other, but I'd rather be in the driver's seat.
 
So today when you are working, you can either be a leader or you can support someone else to be the leader (but they'll get the credit, and the spoils too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts