Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Ah, it's a new year filled with possibilities and dreams to fulfill. What should I do this year? I think this year I will do something to change the world (for better of course). The world is open for business 24 hours a day. Most of us spend it wallowing in ourselves. Well, me and my boy, Barack have a lot of work to do. I would like to live in a world where my kids can walk a half a mile to school and I won't have to worry about someone taking them and doing bad things to them. So they figured out who killed the Walsh boy. There is no room for people like that in the world. None at all, yet they exist. How then can we make the world safer for our kids. I don't know that, but I'd like to figure that one out. If people had Jesus in their lives then maybe. If they believed that they had to answer for their actions then maybe. If Jesus was coming again then maybe. Well he is coming again and people need to clean up their acts. Do I have to become a preacher? Do I have to fight satan? If someone actually reads this blog, they'd probably think I'm a nutcase. Note to self: My new year's resolution is to make the world a better place by starting and continuing an act that will make you a better person, which in turn will make me a better person, so that someday the streets will be safe from bad people and children can be children, free to play and enjoy life and all that nature affords them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts