Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dreaming of the beach

I don't know what it means, but I was dreaming of being at the beach with three of my kids.  Two were playing in the sand as I was trying to explain to my elder daughter how the beach can contain the massive ocean and that the sand is the container wall, as wide as it is.  Then a wave engulfed us.  It wasn't like a tsunami, but in an instant we were up to our necks in water.  I rushed back to where my younger children were playing and they were 10 feed under water.  The water was pretty clear and I could see them as shadows.  In a panic, before I could dive down to get them I woke up.

P.S. I had a dream the other night where I read the title of some new book that hasn't yet been written.  I wonder if that is a book I'll write.  I can't remember the title now, but I remember thinking it was unique being able to read while dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts