Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bank bailout? What about me?

So the US government is taking an equity stake in several banks.  Why is that such a big deal?  Does that mean the end of capitalism?  Not in the least bit.  The govenment already owns utilities (I'm just guessing), schools, roads, cops, etc.  They seem to be donig fine.  Anyone employed there seems to be doing a hell of a lot better than me.  You know where I'd like to see the government get involved in?  Healthcare companies.  Those are the most corrupt, bureauracratic profiteering companies around.  All they do is try to make money off of sick people.   I'm with that fat guy, Moore and his Sicko movie.  I think healthcare should be free...or maybe I just need to work for one of those companies, but I think I'd have better luck trying to work for congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts